Thursday, May 28, 2015

GPSing Bob: In The Virtual Stacks

Last night and this evening, I’m off doing research again.

Aleksander-Solzhenitsyn-05I do my best investigating when I’m inspired and one of the books I’m currently reading, Solzhenitsyn: The Ascent From Ideology, has provided it in spades [I denounce myself as raaaaacist].

I am, however, Tweeting while searching.

I leave you with a bit of his Wisdom:

Whatever feelings predominate in the members of a given society at a given moment in time, they will serve to color the whole of that society and determine its moral character. And if there is nothing good there to pervade that society, it will destroy itself, or be brutalized by the triumph of evil instincts.

—Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, from the book From Under The Rubble, Chapter V: Repentance And Self-Limitation In The Life Of Nations.


The Camp Of The Saints

Здесь можно оставить свои комментарии. Выпуск подготовленплагином wordpress для subscribe.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment