Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Fiction: 100 Word Challenge [Darleen Click]

The inspiration:

100wordMansion

A story:

Nana's funeral was barely over before my brothers started arguing over her will. I left them, slipping to the back porch. For as long as I could remember her hair was white, her skin unlined and she could hold me for hours with her adventure stories.

It was more ornate sculpture than key and was the only thing I wanted from Nana along with my memories. It felt surprisingly warm in my hand.

Behind the brooms was a door. As I unlocked it, hearing the colors and smelling the light, I briefly wondered how I would look with white hair.

***********************************

Now, your turn.

**********************************
Steve B wrote an excellent story last time. I eagerly await what he’ll offer today.

protein wisdom

Здесь можно оставить свои комментарии. Выпуск подготовленплагином wordpress для subscribe.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment