Thursday, January 12, 2017

Why Should I Have a Website

Home BaseThe biggest change in business over the last fifteen years is our ability (in most countries) to create and launch our own business without anyone’s permission. We have also been granted (via the Internet) the tools to reach our prospective buyers without anyone else’s help. If you WANT to do more business, the first step (after having something to offer others) is to create a home base on the web.

The Idea of a Home Base

I started blogging in 1998, when they called it journaling. I did it for a really simple reason: I wanted to have a voice that was heard beyond my few friends. I wanted to share my ideas with others. That’s it, nothing fancy.

Continue Reading

The post Why Should I Have a Website appeared first on chrisbrogan.com.

chrisbrogandotcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA chrisbrogandotcom?d=2mJPEYqXBVI chrisbrogandotcom?d=7Q72WNTAKBA chrisbrogandotcom?d=YwkR-u9nhCs chrisbrogandotcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs chrisbrogandotcom?i=aUwcJIxcf4w:9tDPWkzY chrisbrogandotcom?d=TzevzKxY174 chrisbrogandotcom?i=aUwcJIxcf4w:9tDPWkzY chrisbrogandotcom?i=aUwcJIxcf4w:9tDPWkzY


chrisbrogan.com

Why Should I Have a Website

No comments:

Post a Comment