Wednesday, January 11, 2017

1000 Targets, One Arrow

TargetHere’s everyone right now: I’ve got a lot to do. New year, new me. I’m going to do this and that and this and… It doesn’t work. You end up running in a lot of circles, or at best, you hit a lot of smaller goals, but nothing that really moves the needle. Right? Let’s do something about that.

1000 Targets, One Arrow

The time to believe in multitasking is over. You might have a thousand targets (a thousand things to do), but you only have one arrow (your attention). If you shoot at two targets with that one arrow? You miss both.

Continue Reading

The post 1000 Targets, One Arrow appeared first on chrisbrogan.com.

chrisbrogandotcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA chrisbrogandotcom?d=2mJPEYqXBVI chrisbrogandotcom?d=7Q72WNTAKBA chrisbrogandotcom?d=YwkR-u9nhCs chrisbrogandotcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs chrisbrogandotcom?i=SH1QyvZ1B6I:soYsZ6sE chrisbrogandotcom?d=TzevzKxY174 chrisbrogandotcom?i=SH1QyvZ1B6I:soYsZ6sE chrisbrogandotcom?i=SH1QyvZ1B6I:soYsZ6sE


chrisbrogan.com

1000 Targets, One Arrow

No comments:

Post a Comment